The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Colorado guys wanna last meet before the snow?

Galantvr4559

Im down for the 5th at bandimere. I wanna see what my car will put down for times. Hopefully I have my new clutch installed by then. But really any night or weekend will work as long as I have some notice.

Dark_Horse

Gates open at 4pm and the 1st run is at 4:30 on October 5th. I'm unsure whether I'll run or not, but I'll be there in 455/1000.

Diego

1309 might as well show up. Have to finish the plumbing of the ic pipes.

Diego

Quoting 92Galant711:
It's $30 to race and $10 to watch.

Are you the one that lives in bear valley apartment off kipling?

Yao

If it's bandi you are thinking of, I can't race /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I have rear battery installed without the cut off switch, so they won't allow me to run. I'll still bring out my baby and my son to see you guys though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Galantvr4559

Rear cut off switch is really easy to install I am using my trunk keyhole for my switch and just got a battery box last weekend. Just have to install box and wire switch to kill the car.

Quoting Diego:
Quoting 92Galant711:
It's $30 to race and $10 to watch.

Are you the one that lives in bear valley apartment off kipling?

I live near kipling but not in an apartment? I have a house near Kipling and Morrison Rd.

Diego

Is yours black or bg?

I was staying at a friends house after the Atmosphere concert and I awoke to smoke a cig and I seen one leaving her complex.

Galantvr4559

Diego,
the battery box I had was no nhra approved or a sealed box. But I got a plastic moroso box at the bandi swap meet for $10. I still have to wire my switch to kill the car. That is nhra rules if your battery is in the trunk and the battery box.

I hope I get my clutch insalled other wise im watchin

GeorgeBillings

Quoting 92Galant711:
Ah, yeah that wasn't me haha. My car is kg.

I'm down to meet up.

I think I seen a kg at Bandimere about 2 weeks ago. Didn't know who it belonged to.

Galantvr4559

Clutch ordered. Hope to have clutch and my larger intercooler installed for oct 5th. Either way im gonna go to the last test and tune. hope to see some of you guys there.

GeorgeBillings

No clue on the date. I'm going to Bandi tomorrow.

GeorgeBillings

He's supposed to come down and help my tune.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts