The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

coilover pack?

i need part number for coilover pack, 1 of 4 where my plug cables plug into the coilover pack only one of them is sparkin my plugs, and i think i might need a crank sensor part number for that would be great too.

fivestardsm

Me first.... Its "COIL" pack, not coilover.

These are coilovers
img.php

Last edited:

Coil over.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Thats a great excuse to upgrade, thats what I always say.

damn i feel dumb what i am talking about is not suspension its the resitor pack its like the distributor but not a disributor, its inbetween the intake mani like were my plug cables go into it. not sure what it is called... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting Dbossman:
Coil over.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Thats a great excuse to upgrade, thats what I always say.

I accept this great honor in the place of Mark tonite because he could not be here at the moment. I am sure he would have accepted the chance to post up this head slap smiley, but was unable to. So again, Thank you!

Quoting turbowop:
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

Last edited:

Tonite....hear..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You mean tonight and here?

And someone said I couldn't spell.........just clowning.

atc250r

Staff member
It could also be your ignitor.

fivestardsm

As for the Part #'s, the coil pack is: MD158956

The CAS (Cam/Crank angle Sensor) is: MD184529 or you can go with the 2G wich is a a better sensor, but I do not have the # for that one. These are pretty easy to check out from your local Mitsu dealer though.

fivestardsm

Quoting atc250r:
It could also be your ignitor.

Are you talking about the Power Transistor? if so, it "could" be a problem, but all the ones that I have seen will make 2 of the 4 go out. instead of just one of the 4. Basically it will kill one of the coils, or both.

atc250r

Staff member
My mistake. The horrific grammar in the rest of his post made me think that when he said "1 of 4" he meant "1 and 4". I glanced over the rest as it was causing me pain to read it. From now on I will continue my policy of not bothering to respond to requests for help that are so difficult to read. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

fivestardsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Rausch

Why can't we all just get along?

fivestardsm

^^

img.php
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned