The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Coffee & Cars 7/6/2013 Houston, TX

turbowop

Damn, lot of sick cars. I wouldn't feel worthy pulling up to that with so many exotics. The Subaru with the connecting rod tow hook rockstar can needs to burn though...

GVR47111K

Quoting GSX_TC:

Exquisite!

GSX_TC

yeah those were some of the cleanest E30's i have ever seen.

BluFalcon

Nice.
Cars and Coffee always has some great cars. I just wish I could drag my lazy ass out of bed to make it out to one of these sometime.

bobdole

Thanks for sharing. Some great cars there. I wouldn't know what to do if I was there. Wouldn't want to leave.

raptorWagon

Ironically this is posted in the "GVR4 General Discussions" and not "Anything Goes" lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
I don't know about you all, but the Ruckus gang was epic.

GSX_TC

There was even a hot chick riding one of those things! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts