The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

co meet bandi aug 31

I cant complain i went 11.62 at 121 and backed it up with a 11.62 at 120mph...

My setup is simple 4g61t 1.6L with a e316g at 26 psi and tuned via ecmlink on e-85 tuned by me...

Quoting TRBODSM:
It went through different set ups. From being completely stock to when I sold it. I sold it to hemicolt and he sold it off to someone else. When I sold it it was a stock motor with e3 16g, fic 950's, evo8 fmic with jonvr4 piping kit and intake, 3" turbo back exhaust, Dsm link, walbro 255 and e-85 tune, 5 lug swap, 4 bolt rear end with 4ws removed, act 2100. Just had boost and wide band gauges and a jdm front bumper and fuel door, eterna grille, 93 headlights and EDM corner lights. Here's a few pics of her when I owned her. click
I now own a 5g mirage.

I talked to the guy that owns that car finally. His name is Danny and he said his wifey found the car for him. Said he had to go to Silverthorne, CO to pick it up. Said the fans aren't working. I gave him my # and told him to hit me up if he needs help. Also told him to get on here and start reading.

GeorgeBillings

Thanks, I'm happy it didn't break.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned