The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

co meet bandi aug 31

Diego

Hmmmm, I just might be in to do this, but not run, as I wouldn't want to break, but to watch. Sure.

what dsm never break at the drag strip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GeorgeBillings

I'm going. Alvin is supposed to come. Hopefully Ben in a CSM on a HX35 and Hemi-Colt in another CSM.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough notice for me. I actually have to take a day off of work to do a wed night meet up.

GeorgeBillings

Just leave work early. I'm taking off around 2pm.

Goerge, I wish it was that easy for me. I'm a truck driver. They could send me to Casper, WY and back next Wednesday.

TRBODSM, did you get the note I left on your car about the last meet? It would have been nice to have you there.

Quoting TRBODSM:
^no I didn't get a note. PM me about it. Not sure when you seen my car to leave a note on it.

maybe it wasn't you. I thought the car had the 1983/2000 sticker on the quarter glass. Might have remembered the wrong number. Anyhow it was a white car with JDM front, eterna?? grill(not stock), and 2G 16" five spokes that were painted black. It was a nice clean car.

TRBODSM

That's the reason why. I no longer own 1983/2k. It does sound like my old car though. I still wonder who the new owner is. I havnt seen any other post on here about the car. Gla to hear it's still kickin.

Quoting TRBODSM:
That's the reason why. I no longer own 1983/2k. It does sound like my old car though. I still wonder who the new owner is. I havnt seen any other post on here about the car. Gla to hear it's still kickin.

that explains a lot. The car gets driven regularly, he works about a 1/4 mile from where I work. I think he lives in the Aurora area, because he drove past me one day on the way home. I wasn't in my G though, and my pickup has a hard time getting out of its own way, so chasing him down was out of the question. You should probably change your preferences to show a diff car number or add a signature that says you sold it. That would avoid the confusion. Anyway, I looked up some old pics on that car on the forum here, looks like it was modded in a good way. But pics never tell the whole tale.

TRBODSM

It went through different set ups. From being completely stock to when I sold it. I sold it to hemicolt and he sold it off to someone else. When I sold it it was a stock motor with e3 16g, fic 950's, evo8 fmic with jonvr4 piping kit and intake, 3" turbo back exhaust, Dsm link, walbro 255 and e-85 tune, 5 lug swap, 4 bolt rear end with 4ws removed, act 2100. Just had boost and wide band gauges and a jdm front bumper and fuel door, eterna grille, 93 headlights and EDM corner lights. Here's a few pics of her when I owned her. click
I now own a 5g mirage.

TRBODSM

George, alvin(thepyro1) and Davis(hemi-colt) went up there. I will let them post up the times they ran. I believe George has some video also.

GeorgeBillings

We had a blast. I didn't break so I'm happy. This time up I took the sub box and jack out. Weighted 2625 and lowered the tire pressure.

There are plenty of videos on my channel of different cars
click

Here is a video of my best pass to date.
click

toybreaker

iconoclast
Nice runs, George! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Okayplayer

Keep it up George, I smell 10's! That is a hell of a run.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts