The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carrier bearing on front driver side axle.

boostedinaz

Is this a replaceable part? I know it can be pressed off but I wasn't able to find just that bearing. Even when I look for the axle on various parts store websites they all show just the outer portion after the carrier bearing.

Last edited:

MellowVR4

They are available, but i cannot remember where i bought it from. i think it might of been from the mitsu dealer, if you cant find one. i will be talking to my tranny guy in a couple of days, im sure he can get one for sure.

DynastyLCD

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Funny. The part number in Tooners for that bearing is the same as what is used in the rear wheel bearings of my 510.

citymunky

I almost want to order that bearing and replace it since my car is still JSB.

turbofonz

I have a brand new OEM one laying around somewhere in my garage...

boostedinaz

Thanks a ton guys. That is exactly what I was looking for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts