The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carbon Fibre Hoods and Trunks ... Hardcore Racers Only!

CarRacer

I talked to Pops, storing them is fine. I'd suggest sending them to Jepherz though, he's centrally located and would actually do something with them. If I took possession of them I would do nothing beyond store the molds.

As far as having them near a shipping port, I think that's outdated thinking with the shipping access UPS and Fedex provide.

fivestardsm

Yeah I tried this my self, but never heard back from Karter. click

Brianawd

I can store them. I can even pick them up from Karter. I will put them in my shed tell your ready to have them shipped.

mountaineerjeff

I can store them as well. and hopefully before spring I could make at least one. and give the 'cheap,functional' hood a try. I would run one on my DD. nothing ricer about pure race parts. I have a truck to pick them up from greyhound, a heated (dont know if thats needed) storage, and the urge to build some CF stuff. and what better way to start, then to have a mold that I can blame my crappy skills on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

just let me know. its whatever you guys want. just giving more options.

curtis

Paul so soon you forget what greyhound did to your trunk lid. There's no way in hell I would ship a hood trunk or mold with them. Dropping a box is one thing but shoe prints and holes in a plywood crate is BS for any shipper.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts