The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS Requests

Quote:
Okay, it's not for a Galant, but I just can't seem to find the part number.

Need an axle shaft seal for a 1995 Mirage 1.5L automatic. Driver's side.

I guess I should find myself a copy of CAPS. Probably wearing out my welcome with part # requests.

Got myself a copy of CAPS. Part was MD707184.

Quote:
Just the shaft. The splines are all stripped out.

I'm new with CAPS, but if you are looking for #30452 in the picture
above, the part is: MD741189 SHAFT, T/F DRIVE GEAR

atc250r

Staff member
Try mitsubishiparts.net for a price and then order from Josh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

John

Bimmubishi

Can someone look up an O2 sensor for CE9A Lancer Evolution II. Looking for the 2 wire version. Can't find it in caps. Probably cause I type with one finger on the board and one in my nose.

Alex

KT

I'm doing the 4 bolt swap and 5 lug hub conversion. I've got the bearing P/Ns for the rear, but need the P/Ns for the bearings and dust covers up front. Thanks. KT

Last edited:

a_santos

Can someone look up to see if a 4g64 head gasket is the same as a 4g63 gasket.

thank you

Looking for the part numbers for the double 3rd and 4th syncros and gears from the evo3 trannies.
I dont have JDM caps.

I need help finding a new engine trans combo for my 92 galant vr4. Any info would be a help. If I can't find one it is out the door with the vr4. But that would suck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Need CAPS for the following items:

1. Piston & Pin / Piston Ring
2. Rear Brake Caliper & Rotor

Thanks.

Scott Y

Need to know if the lower passenger rear control arm is the same between a 1G and GVR-4. Mine has a corkscrew twist in it and needs to be replaced.

Have CAPS and cannot figure this one out - went to dealer and they gave me wrong part, and they have CAPS too! Go figure. The problem is, it is on two different pages. Someone help!

The struts on our cars have two bolts. The upper one is shorter and skinnier. The lower one is longer and fatter. I need the number for the upper one. We had an alignment done and the shop took the original and replaced it with an eccentric bolt to be able to better align the caster after the wrecked side got pulled out. And they kept it.

I have bought the lower, fatter one which I don't need.

HunterDG

Quote:
CAPS online e39a

guys, maybe i'm missing something, but the above link is to the Asian E39a

the American e39a is here: American E39a

there are both California and Federal emissions versions (CAL vs FED)

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quote:
Quote:
CAPS online e39a

guys, maybe i'm missing something, but the above link is to the Asian E39a

the American e39a is here: American E39a

there are both California and Federal emissions versions (CAL vs FED)

I've never had the links be able to load, I keep getting a message like 404 Not connected to the net. What gives, because I never have a problem unless a picture is blocked, but I would get a banner saying so. Any thoughts, because I would like to see the online CAPS setup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts