The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can you still buy rre "no-name" clutches?

SmoothCustomer

I'm looking for a clutch, and I was looking around on RRE's website, and saw a lot of references to their clutch. I want one, but I can't find it for sale on their website. Does anybody know if it is still available and if so how much it costs? I would call them but it's a holiday. Thanks in advance!

TWEAKD4

Just contact them. The last time I was looking for a clutch I asked them since it wasn't on their sit at the time.

pot

Staff member
I don't know if I should mention this but the flywheels/clutches RRE offers are essentially exact duplicates of the ACT brand. They are produced at the same California/Taiwan factory. I have their lightened flywheel before without issue or dissapointment.

TWEAKD4

No I didn't ran out of car play money.

Launch

Quoting Pot:
I don't know if I should mention this but the flywheels/clutches RRE offers are essentially exact duplicates of the ACT brand. They are produced at the same California/Taiwan factory. I have their lightened flywheel before without issue or dissapointment.

DK brand?

Its no secret that ACT uses factory PP/disks with modded springs and fingers.

bazeng

I think alot of aftermarket clutch services use factory EXEDY / oem discs + pressure plates and modify them to suit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned