The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Calendar photo shoot - SW MI, NW IN, NE IL area members!!

thecman02

I would have gone. Forgot about this thread :-/

IncorpoRatedX

Alright, who's gonna drive their car through the winter? Might be nice to get a group of the year-round drivers together to show off in the snow...

vtecds1

I'm out...The car has been under the cover for 2 weeks now. If you guys decide on a spring/summer shoot, I'll definitely take the trek.

Redwood

Im in goin to be driving her all winter.. just give me a place... might even be driving it up to the sno cross in atlanta mi

thecman02

My poor baby drives all year. There's some snow autox's in Kalamazoo this winter

Redwood

not sure if any of you guys in the michigan area are goin to go to the sno cross up in atlanta mi. im amd goin and driving my vr4 up there if any boby wants to meet up there and get some pictures of the cars.. it starts on the 27th of janunary and is a two day event. just a thouht if anyone wants to.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned