The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bustedsm

I've had a few transactions with Chris & they all went very smooth. I would recommend him to anyone.

boostx

I also had a few transactions all went well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

89coltgt

Sold Chris an awd trans in the past and sold hime an eprom ecu today we meet up at a predetermined location, and even though he ran into some issues on the highway, he still showed up. Stand up guy, I am glad he is local.

bustedsm

I officialy hate powersteering pumps and bolts....that is all

Thanks guys, if you all need anything let me know. I'm sure I might have it!

I bought a bumper from Chris. No problems at all. Thanks for shipping it!

HunterDG

bought an FP race manifold from him - excellent, hassle free transaction. Thanks!

CarRacer

Bought a set of injectors from Chris. They were packaged very well. Nice transaction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts