The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BUshcur Racing Galant vr4 intercooler kit????

I was on tuners, I seen this posted, I called Buschur, talked to Jared. I ask him if their Galant VR4 Intercooler kit would be able to retain the AC. Jared replies that they had never made a Galant VR4 intercooler kit. I told him there is a guy on tuners selling one. He just laughed, and said again. We don't made a kit for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

click

Last edited by a moderator:

gvr4ever

It looks like the old AMS kit they had for awhile. A few kits were made by shops many moons ago. I think even Bushur racing had one at one point. The major shops did have a few GVR4 items, like 6 years ago.

GreenGSX

The Buschur racing Galant VR4 is now the One Lap VR4 and it has a Bushur racing FMIC kit that he built and installed many years ago. I have no idea if they sold it to the public but he did make a kit and it is on the car. Its been a very long time since I owned a DSM/VR4 with AC so I have no idea if you can keep the AC with the BR kit but I suspect that you would not.

Woody

I had the same fmic on my old gvr4 a couple years ago, but you have to do a little cutting here and there. It worked fine for me.

Thats the same FMIC I have. (5yrs now)
I didn't install it - but they guy that did ended up hacking my radiator.

I can't see how I can use that FMIC and keep my AC without a hacked or smaller radiator.

Woody - were you able to get it to fit and keep AC?

PS For what its worth - If I could do it over I would probably go for the ETS system.

Last edited by a moderator:

thecman02

^The WOP has spoken^

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Sry I'm still laughing about that from a different thread.

Woody

Quoting SteveHebert:
Thats the same FMIC I have. (5yrs now)
I didn't install it - but they guy that did ended up hacking my radiator.

I can't see how I can use that FMIC and keep my AC without a hacked or smaller radiator.

Woody - were you able to get it to fit and keep AC?

PS For what its worth - If I could do it over I would probably go for the ETS system.

Yes it fit good with the a/c, but i had to modify the radiator and cut the plastic on the bumper.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts