The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bulfab Mustache Bar

VR6Eater

Has anyone used there Mustache Bar with the solid mounts before?

click

Let me know.

Olson

yep

VR6Eater

How wa the ride on the street? It says solid mount but looks like there is a bushing in the ends.

Olson

honestly there is a little vib on decel but again i have full poly bushings and the car is further along than any other vr4 so my experience is not the normal.

car_guy

So the listed link doesn't work anymore and when I go to their page all I see is a 1g bar. Was there a GVR4 specific kit?

Imjordan

Click on the bar and you can pick Gvr4. They are the same piece though.

Imjordan

I just picked up a bulfab mustache bar and a front crossmember made by paul for $135. From a guy on the link forums.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts