The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brake hydralic hoses

rost

Im about to order all 4 hydralic brake hoses.I inspected the hoses,and all of them have cracks on the rubber part,but not leaking.Looks like a pretty straight forward job to me,and ive done it before on other cars.Any pointers for our cars?Anything else i should order for this job?

rost

Im checking rockauto.com right now and it says Front outer and front inner,same for the rears.I only saw one rubber hose...wich ones do i need to order,outer or inner? thanx

Last edited:

rost

I do want stainless lines,but i think they are out of my buget.I will check the prices to see what they cost.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting rost:
Im checking rockauto.com right now and it says Front outer and front inner,same for the rears.I only saw one rubber hose...wich ones do i need to order,outer or inner? thanx

There are two at each wheel, total 8 on the car unless yours has already been tampered with.

rost

Did a little reasearch and found these on tuner nation.Doesnt look like they are too expensive afterall.
click

Struc

I just put those on my car as well. Nice units.

You may want to also replace the hard cross-over lines on the front.

MB366135
MB366136

They are about $4.25 each from JNZ.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned