The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bigblock4g63

dsmer06

I searched and didn't find a post regarding bigblock4g63. I bought an o2 housing off of him, communication was very direct, and the deal went off without a hitch. The part arrived in as described condition, and shipping was very quick. He also threw in some free bumper stickers. I'd do business with him again.

BogusSVO

Bought some Nitrous parts, a grab bag lot. Great price, Great communication. Easy to deal with, Would cut another deal.

Now I can go out and melt a few pistons! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

johnnyRacer

Ditto. Would do business with again! Bought the 1g fuel pump hanger. Deal was completed without a hitch and he through in some freebies from Morales Racing.

92GVR4num65

Would definitely do business with again. Ordered some fuel rail adapter inlet/outlets and he threw in a bunch of BC decals. Fast shipping and great communication! Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts