The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Best Price On Struts

deez

I'm looking to get some new KYB GR2's and was wondering who you guys have had the best pricing and service with. Rock Auto is pretty low at about $50 each, but I have never dealt with them. Thanks

boostedinaz

I got a set from a vendor I use a lot for suspension stuff off his Ebay store. I'll see if I can find his info.

Last edited:

DarkDevilMMM

Tirerack has them too $54 per for front and $46 per for back. Also, unless I am reading it wrong, the one shown in rockauto is for the front only and for FWD. But rockauto is a good place and a lot of us had order from them before plus there is always a 5% off for typing the code in.

I am interested in a new set of strut also, possibly gr2 for the low price.

blacksheep

Quoting deez:
I'm looking to get some new KYB GR2's and was wondering who you guys have had the best pricing and service with. Rock Auto is pretty low at about $50 each, but I have never dealt with them. Thanks

www.shox.com

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Ooooh, timely thread. I need two fronts as well.

DarkDevilMMM

Quoting blacksheep:
Quoting deez:

www.shox.com

Sorry, nop, galant sux.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts