The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Best place to buy bump stops?

stealthtt24

Ive never needed these but I do now. What's the easiest place to get these? While we are talking about suspension, I'm replacing the from struts/springs, what else should I replace while I'm there? Gonna add the bump stops but should I get some dust covers or something? I'm a newb when it comes to suspension, thanks!

kooter

I got everything from mitsu dealer.
the more you replace the longer it should last right.

only thing not available at the dealer was front springs and rear shocks.
or maybe it was front shocks and rear springs.

not sure but anyway all the hardware can still be ordered from the dealer.

MitsuDriver274

When I redid my suspension, I replaced the bump stops with a universal kit that also came with dust covers from schucks, may be a little cheaper.

stealthtt24

God I love this forum.

click

I'm going to order two of these, anything else I should replace while I'm there?

Last edited:

MitsuDriver274

Yep those are the ones, I would also think about replacing the upper strut mounts in the front if they are starting to crack.

stealthtt24

I knee you guys were gonna say that... ill check tomorrow and order those as well! Lol anything else?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts