The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Belize green powder coating

sy1100

As the title hints at. Is there anyone out there that has the Belize green color for our cars in powder form to use in powder coating??

Not to derail your post, but I have had good luck with a soda blaster from Harbor Freight (at least prior to painting my valve cover). Not sure what you are trying to powder coat though and the temperature resistance required. VHT and an old oven/microwave has worked very well for me as well.

sy1100

I just want to powder coat some things so that they match the color of the car that's all. I cant seem to find a match and just wanted to know if there is anyone out there that has that same color code for belize green in a powder form.

Man good luck on that I have looked around and could not come up with anything.

ducttapeguy

What parts are you trying to powdercoat? If its parts that arent seen too much then Id suggest going with either black or a color that compliments belize green, maybe bronze, or copper color. I dunno. Just my .02

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts