The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Beauty and The Beast. 3 and 1101.

boostedinaz

Nothing fancy just phone pics. Mike came over today to help me with my hood that I am not very found of. Decided since we had the two cars together we'd snap a few pics real quick.

After the last month or so of knocking out a bunch of little projects on 1101 and seeing #3, I'm getting more excited about fixing my car and doing some small cheap upgrades in the next few months.

GVR47111K

Well I think it's easy to tell which is which but if that is a "beast" then what does a Galant JSB status qualify as? Super-mega-beazt?

boostedinaz

Yeah 1101 is not quite up to #3 standards but I hope to do a full resto on 1101 in the future.

Mega Beast sounds good. If I ever start a band is might be called JSB Mega Beast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

boostedinaz

Yeah I really dislike the wheels as well. Im currently looking for EVO VIII wheels hopefully I can find some in my price range.

GSX_TC

Some good Lookin VR4's.

DR1665

Quoting GVR47111K:
Well I think it's easy to tell which is which but if that is a "beast" then what does a Galant JSB status qualify as? Super-mega-beazt?

JSBeast? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

1101 is getting better by the day.

ktmrider

^^ AND has operational A/C to boot... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Looking great Mike, thanks again for your garage time/space and FIAV block-off plate! 464 is idling happily now.

Last edited:

boostedinaz

Thanks guys and any time Mike.

Oddly enough 1101 has become the most reliable vehicle we have now. On top of that (I know I shouldn't do this but I'm going to any way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif) it doesn't leak a drop now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

5OF2k

those are pretty awesome pics! I have #5, hadnt seen a lower # until this thread. We're practically family! haha

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned