The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BAD NEWS!!!!!!

mcl0vin

ok guys well my car has been sitting at my local track for a little while and i went to go and tow it back home today, and right before i left to go up there i get a call from a few of my friends that headed up there before i headed up there and they tell me that my car is no longer there. so i call the track to see what they can tell me.... remind you that i asked the people at the track if it was cool that i left it there and they said no problem. (i was haven't problems with my AAA and the company that they sent out said they would not tow it because it had a aftermarket oil cooler on it).... so anyways the track told me that the local sheriff department towed it away because who ever they talked to didn't know who's car it was. so i call the sheriff department and ask them where they have towed my car to. well they told me that they have no record of them towing it at all. so i am like great!!!!!! so i have no called like 10 different towing company's to find out if they have towed the car and they all have told me that they don't remember ever towing the car. so i am now at the point where i have to go and report my car stolen......... the car had no license plate on it and i had just taken the insurance off of the car the week before so i could register another car. so i am asking if any one see's anything or knows anything about my red 89 doge colt to please let me know.....

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
It was digit...

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Since the car didn't have plates on it they probably though its been abandoned. Keep searching, I'm sure someone has it. If the track has surveillance cameras ask to see them.

mcl0vin

ok after calling so many towing company's and dealing with a lot of sh*t i have finally found my car, i assume it is at some tow yard.i am waiting for a phone call back from the tow company.

Many what a nightmare I hope they did not start taking stuff off it thinking it was abonded.. :/

Andy_S

So it was a non-registered, non-insured car sitting on someone else's property for a period of time? I'm shocked it was towed.

Check your local impound lot, it might be there and nobody knows it.

mcl0vin

ok guys after lots of phone calls and lots of BS i have found the car...... i now have to pay 500 bucks in storage fees. but i will be going to get the car tomorrow. i will bring it back home and fix it. it seems to be the final straw with the car so if any one is interested in the car i am looking to get rid of it. just send me and offer, i have lots of money in to the car and i mostly just need to get what i paid for my other car and then the storage fees that i need to pay for now..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts