The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back in a 4G63..

Chicago1

Hey guys just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.I bought #86/2000 from a local board member and good friend ktmrider. We sealed the deal on Friday. I came from the DSM world so I know a few things about the 4G63. I had 2 of them a 90 GSX and a 91 Talon. The Talon was a 2.3 equipped with a scm6152 and was a beast, when it ran. Then sadly she spun a bearing and I was done with them so I bought a 2001 Chevy Corvette. Love the ls1 but needed something with a back seat and great on gas like the vette since the Jeep is averaging 2 blocks to the gallon. Mike had the GVR-4 for sale so I tried it out and fell in love. She feels solid and seems like she will be alot of fun. ANyways see you guys around.

toybreaker

iconoclast
... beware the "boomerang" ...

You are now on the road to ruin and damn~nation.

Enjoy the ride! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

ktmrider

Quoting toybreaker:
... beware the "boomerang" ...

You are now on the road to ruin and damn~nation.

Enjoy the ride! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

He had fair warning LOL.

This is a great owner and the ONLY reason for my selling The Boomerang. Course it always comes with the standard "I'll Take Her Back Anytime" agreement.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned