The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back after about 8 years!

lowcashleblanc

Life takes us is weird directions and I find myself back here after about 8 years. VR4less, but back regardless. I was a previous owner of #1027 in the Atlanta area, come to find out she’s back up for sale for way more than I think she’s worth. Seems to be the norm these days on most vehicles. Back in 2013 I was fresh in my career and still wet behind the ears. I ended up having to sell off the dream in order to make moves in my line of work that have landed me in Denver. I’m proud to report that I am much much, more responsible and financially stable now after many bumps and forks in the road that is my life.

I’m back with aspersions of owning and caring for a GVR4 again. While I am not ready to purchase now I will be at some point this year and look forward to browsing the boards. Keep an eye out for me in the WTB sticky if you’re thinking of selling this year or next.

Hope everyone has been well, and will continue to stay well.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
New user name? I don't recall that one. And welcome back. GVR4s certainly do have a certain lure.

lowcashleblanc

Yup, same user name. Surprised I managed to remember my credentials after so long.

I would have to agree with that statement, the GVR4 has had my attention for well over a decade now. I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

93graybird

Welcome back, I’m also back after a few years of being out. But managed to get my car back, just in worse shape.

lowcashleblanc

Congratulations on getting yours back. Hopefully there is no major damage?

I actually just bought 231/1000 last week. My lady and I drove it home from California, was a great trip. I haven’t made any posts about it yet. I remember posting pictures to this forum being a bit of a PITA so I’ll get around to it one of these days when I have the patience.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts