The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

baby huey build

steve

Quoting passo:
img.php

*you're

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

yes they are i wanted to be different in every way possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Getting my 3in down pipe made Friday so I'm not running the stock one any more and gettting an alarm tomorrow

So I'm getting a new paint job and I'm thinking about waiting untill after winter? Good idea or does it not matter?

toybreaker

iconoclast
Put that money into two sets of rims/tires.

One for dry conditions...

And a set of snow rippers for the good times soon to come!

Tear it up!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

There'll be time to fix all teh rock chips in the spring...

324vr4

^^ Agreed...you will never be happier if you have some awesome snow tires/wheels combo...I'd just go with steelies and some studded snow...BOOM...tractor pulls here you come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

looking to up grade my valuve train and cams i was looking at the fp beehive valuve train

but im not sure what cam to go with i have 272 but there nothing spacial got them from a local cam making factory
probably not the best place to get cams lol

any idea???

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned