The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aws keep or not to keep

race_me89

I have never driven anything with all wheel steering. So I dont really know if I will like it or not, I want to keep it to see but I also dont know if it even will work. the rack is under the car and im not sure if there is even any lines for it going from the engine bay back

I have a pic on my phone but it wont upload so I will upload an image of my engine bay when I get home from work

donkeylips

If you need to ask the question, definitely get rid of it if it has missing or damaged components. I would only advise someone to keep it if it was either in excellent condition and wanted to keep the car 100% stock or if they were really excited about having 4WS and have access to the parts and skill to repair it.

Diego

4ws is nice, I had it in the beginning, then the PS line erupted making a sudden stop to that.

Lines are there, just disconnected for now til I get a new line made up.

Brother has 4ws on his still, and I'll say imo for a lower HP car 4ws is great, but for something with more HP then it gets pretty ludacris and sketchy.

Diego

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
diego, if you truly come to factory MOD, and truly want good lines for your 4ws, I have all the lines in good condition I removed from a clean car last year.

Diego

I will take you up on that offer.

I'm just hoping for enough gas money for there and back. I started a new job and hopefully I can request it off in time for me to make it as well. If not this would make it my 6th straight year of missing it with strong intentions of coming. First years due to rebuilds and the others were because of not being able to take it off from work. I want to go bad, so I will try almost anything to make it there, I will update in the Events for sure if I will be attending 100%.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts