The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

automatic shifter options?

I bought the forced four shift box lite as well as not running a tcu. The last real problem for my automatic swap is my decision on the shifter setup. I'm just kind of looking for some advice & opinions maybe from your own setups or previous setups.

I could run stock 1g shifter setup just for the ease of everything?

The guy from forced four suggested that I run a hyundai slap shifter/sport shifter but I havn't found any real information on the setup and im not sure whats all involved any of you guys running a similar setup?

And there is the b&m,hurst ratchet setups are a real possibility as well but cost more than the previous 2 setups.

transparentdsm

my wife has a 1g shifter in hers, i just cut the shifter down and a bit and added an after market shift knob and shift boot. it looks like a stick. im not really sure on what kind of an answer you were looking for, but thats what i have for input.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts