The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

anybody ever install suspenion tech sway bars?

THEKID

so im gettting ready to install my susprnsion tech sway bars and as of so far the front dosent look like its going to fit. i was wondering if anybody has put these in their car and if they have installed pics.

i did the rear its really easy. no pics put i unbolted the rear diff from the mustache brace.

THEKID

here is my issue the green is the factory bracket the silver beinf the new bracket and the black came with the new front sway bar.

so its obvious that the stock bracket has a "hook" to hold it in and a bolt

and the new one has two bolt holes in it so thats an issue and i dont know what the black bracket

im loosing my head please help me

loser3000

The ST front sway bar works in addition to the stock bar, not replacing it. The stock bar you leave where it is and the ST bar bolts underneath the crossmember. The black bracket uses the bolt that goes into the rear of the crossmember (rear A-arm mounting point).

THEKID

awesome thanks for the input

does any co,pany make a factory replacement

like witeline are those factory replacement

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts