The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any Wisconsin vr4 member

Odjwr22

Just looking to find any Wisconsin/Illinois members.Just looking for fellow members in the area to chat with find parts meet up just being friendly

idreamidrive

I am down in Kentucky, but I am up in Milwaukee/Port Washington regularly as I have family up there.

There should be a couple of guys in your neck of the woods. Only one I can think of off the top of my head is LilEvo, but he is never on here.

gtproto

Mundelein is right down the road from me, i also frequent Antioch quite a bit, my moms house is right on the wis border.

OldHairyBastard

I live right by Gurnee Mills and can lend a hand here and there.

Last edited:

sleeper1ga

I'm right over the wisconsin border, over in McHenry. I am gonna try to organize a small meet/cruise for some locals! If you're interested pm me your facebook name, and I'll add you to the group!

Odjwr22

Nice to meet you guys I will definitely have to join some groups on Facebook. Hope to meet some of you guys soon once the car is back on the road

MellowVR4

I'm in Milwaukee. Call or txt if you have any questions 414-477-3044

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts