The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any GVR4 owners in maine?

presterone

trying to see some other galants. I don't think I've ever seen another one on the road, it would be fun to setup a car cruise bbq or something. Theres an interesting group of cars in my circle of friends. (Mk3 supra,MK1 MR2 3sgte swapped, modified VW's, Datsuns e.t.c it would be cool to see all these unique and rare cars together

unistylef

I'm stationed in Kittery, Maine/ Portsmouth, NH.

presterone

Nice im about twenty minutes north of portland, I am almost at the point where I could drive my car to manchester, just got it back on the road and I'd like to see another galant or have one to compare to because I bought my car with a lot of missing interior pieces and I can't quite figure them out. As well as e-brake cable brackets. I have some things for sale as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts