The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any duplicolor paint similar to w09?

veganbutcher

I'm touching up the paint on my sideskirts and wheels and I'm unable to find any duplicolor paint that matches the w09 paint code for Summit White. Is there anything similar that I might be able to find at the local auto parts store in a spray paint can without having to get something mixed up for me at the paint shop?

Any prior experience on the matter is appreciated too.

No real prior experience with your color, but good experience overall. I usually bring part of my car in like gas cap door (I think that might be a pain on this car though).

I generally just get touchup cans mixed online. It works out far better for me in the long run.

veganbutcher

Went to Automotive Touchup's website click, they seemed to be the cheapest at 20$ for a 12 0z spray can and 15$ for a 2 oz bottle. They also were able to match the w09 paint code.

Thanks for the help!

No problem, I was going to suggest them. I get all of my stuff from them and have painted pretty large panels with rattle can.

The only time I had problems was when I went to paint the hood. I could never get it right and spent so much money I ended up buying a CF hood out of sheer frustration!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned