The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AMG galant, 90 (BIG)

misterfixit

Heres some more eyecandy,

Posted the earlier one in the info archives, but hasn't appeared yet.

Enjoy,

I have most of the jdm and EDM brochures,

If you wish I'll post the rest as the weeks roll on!

Rich

What is the deal with the two diff. types of AMG's? In the pic, the type two just looks like a reg. GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Quote:
What is the deal with the two diff. types of AMG's? In the pic, the type two just looks like a reg. GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

These are the same engine and drivetrain. But AMG TYPE II is the cheap edition of TYPE I.
The typical difference is as follows although there is various the difference.
[*] Not AMG bumbers, spoilers, and side trim but the exterior is the same as JDM VR4. [*] A fabric sheet, instead of a leather sheet. [*] No ETACS [/list]
Incidentally, the "Tuned by AMG" badge is equipped for AMG TYPE II.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts