The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

All Mitsu Cookout -- August 23rd, 2015 -- Ramsey, MN

Curt

Looks like we are up to 136 sign ups!

It is time to start thinking about your car sign. To save time at the Cookout, you can download and fill out your car sign before the show. Just fill out everything except the car number. You'll get that at the show. Its hard to remember your mod list when you are sitting at the registration table. So do it early. Here is a link to a blank car sign:
click

Here is my example sign to look at:
click

Curt

We have 138 signed up now. The list is at: click

This is how it looks by category:

1g DSM......8
2g DSM......14
1g 3/S......7
2g 3/S......12
3g Eclipse..10
4g Eclipse..8
StarQuest...6
Evo1-9......18
EXO X.......23
Ralliart....9
Others......22

I'll be getting a lot of my supplies this weekend. So do me a favor and get signed up so I can better plan for food.

Thanks,
Curt

Curt

Only 4 more days until the Cookout. We are up to 155 signups: click

It is not too late to get signed up and come join us for an afternoon of Mitsu fun. The All Mitsu Cookout is coming up this Sunday, the 23rd. We have some great prizes donated by Advance Auto Parts and White Bear Mitsu. We also will have plenty of food, and some fun stuff like the Mitsu trivia contest and the Slow Drags.

Here are some reminders:

1) Sign-up online. The page is at:
click

2) Fill out your car sign ahead of time. It saves a lot of time in the registration line. Download the sign at:
click

And my example sign can be found here:
click

3) Bring some lawn chairs for hanging out and bring your appetite! We'll have plenty of food.

Also, if you are just coming to spectate, spectator cars (non Mitsus) will have parking lot next to the main lot.

Its only $5 for you and your car to be in the show and eat. Why not make the trip out to Ramsey Central Park!

Curt

Thanks to everyone that made it out to the All Mitsu Cookout on Sunday. It was a little windy and cool but it didn't stop anyone from having a good time. A big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi for being our main sponsor again. Your cars looked great on display. We also had some prizes donated from Advance Auto Parts, Upscaled Designs and Lance Bennett. Thank you! Also thanks to my very hard working volunteers. Especially Collin, Mike and Heidi. You three were there early, worked the entire show and were the last ones there at the very end. THANK YOU all!!

We had 124 fully registered Mitsus in the show. If you add the Mitsus there on display, but not registered, the total was about 140 cars. If we could get the 20+ Mitsus in the spectator lot to join us, it would be even bigger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have the Cookout page finished with pictures from the show and pictures of the trophy winners. Enjoy: click

later,
Curt

minneSNOWta

Wish I could have came, but the car just isn't ready. Looks like a blast and glad to see some Galant's there. Next year...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts