The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aftermarket Parts

mooserage

Staff member
What kind of parts are you looking for? I think people will be able to give more recommendations based on that.

A lot of mechanical parts are shared with the DSM platform, at least for the 2.0L dual cam. I'm not too familiar with single cam platforms.

Gilga5

Yeah Unfortunately sohc gets no love. But I was hoping if maybe there are some interchangeable parts one can put into from the vr4 onto the sohc for example perhaps exhaust.

Gilga5

Yes engine wise i know there is no way to change parts but in terms of lowering suspension, better brakes ect...But i did end up finding a site called Carid

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts