The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

After seven years, the 5zigens have been replaced...

asmo

I also like it without the lip, I think those lips hang out too far on jdm bumpers.
no lip + bad ass lm's = perfect IMO

a2vr4

Excellent! Your sir have great taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Also thanks Paul for the new wallpaper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

kama1

great job on the black trim!
found the pic i was talking about.

GSX_TC

Damn that's one clean ass galant man, I like what he did with the headlights and corners.

turbowop

That's not the car I was thinking of, but that one looks sweet as well. Here is the one I've had saved on my computer for years:

Actually, now that I look at it, I think it's the same car. Looks like he just color matched the wheel centers. I think those are also 18" wheels.

Last edited:

kama1

yup,those are 18s.cant read jap though.
heres his site.lots of nice stuff.
click

kama1

If i didnt have this stupid offset dilema id rock those rims in a heartbeat.

91VR41400

They look good.. but i think the 5zigers do justice...

Again.. your car is sexy no matter what /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

JNR

OK, these pics are much easier to see the strip now, lol...the black def. looks much better. Wheels look real good too, although they seem to be missing some contrast. Hmm, wonder how it's look if the inside of the spokes were painted black, or even body color? Not saying it doesn't look good now, but with that design, it seems like something's missing, as far as all that bronze hides some of the detail...Could be the pic though, too.

BluFalcon

Looks good with the new wheels, but I dig the Zigens a bit more. It's funny how changing out the chrome strip makes the car look so much better doesn't it?

KT

The molester van needs a billet grill.

turbowop

Quoting KT:
The molester van needs a billet grill.

It's not much of a molester van with the big window on the side door as well as the window'd back doors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Not to mention it's like a rolling billboard with the Paramount logo covering both whole sides.

I'm glad some of you guys like the wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I knew some people would still like the 5zigens better, but it was time for a change. Pics don't really do the wheels justice anyway. They look even better in person, IMO.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts