The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

After 3 years Home sweet home! NEW PICS 07/08/11

strokin4dr

Very nicely done. What wheels do you plan on running?

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting turbowop:
Paint looks great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rock.gif

A couple things I noticed:

I'm actually not a fan of the hood, but that's just me. I like the vents, but not the bulge.
Plz pull the wheels off and give the wheelwells some fresh semigloss black. You'll notice how bad dirt stands out in there now with such clean paint over the rest of the car.
Do you have all the bolts holding the underside of the rear bumper? It looks a little deformed around the exhaust outlet.

Don't take any offense to my critiques. It's just stuff I notice that can be fixed and I think would make the car just that much better. Except for the hood. I realize that is an opinion thing and you don't wanna change it...much like the lip I have on the front bumper of my car. Some don't like it, some do.

Wheelwells done.

Also had Terry Posten down a few weeks ago and and my brother and Terry helped me get the car almost back to 100%

They also did a great job on my gauges.

Thanks to everyone who has been involved in helping get this car back in shape /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

transparentdsm

im in love, ill give you all my cars for it !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Spott

I wouldnt it tends to catch on fire.

cheekychimp

More details and pics of that gauge setup. I really like it. I've thought of a similar location for a single gauge but never thought about putting more than one gauge there. Looks like a modified three gauge pillar pod might even fit there nicely.

Terry Posten

You cannot slide the seat all the way forward but close. The passenger will need to be careful but not really careful.

The pods are Marshall 2 1/8" black pods and are very cheap. A triple pod would be ALOT easier to do and keep evenly spaced.

But it works very well.

We made quick disconnects for all the wiring so he could remove the center console easily at a later date.

Very clean and effective.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned