The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Advice: How to properly revive my A/C system

prove_it

I only meant that it wont make a huge difference so there's no real point in going out of your way to find a shop with propane.

Vr4junkie

If your a DIYer you can get these two items click click just use the 20% off coupons and use the air can 152a freon 12oz for 4 buck a can and it works great and its not bad for the ozone.

prove_it

That pump will not pull the 1250 microns needed to sufficiently vacuum an ac system.

Barnes

Pull 1250 microns? What kinda vacuum unit is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

alansupra94

Quoting prove_it:
That pump will not pull the 1250 microns needed to sufficiently vacuum an ac system.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I love this thread I am learning a lot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned