The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ABS light

frank1

what are the affects with driving with the abs light on I wonder just because I would like to do a 5 lug conversion and will be driving with the abs light on
is it a big deal ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hertz

Staff member
The ABS light is probably on because of a system failure. Did you pull the fuse for ABS? That will cause the light to come on. Removing the cluster is rather easy, pull the bulb out. And/or do a full ABS delete... I think if you start pulling the right stuff it will cease to light up.

frank1

Ok so if I would to do a five lug convertion can I just drive. With the. Abs light on and won't affect my daily driving ? Or cause major damege ?

iLLeffeKt vr-4

You can drive it with the light on. The ABS will not function but you can still drive the car without any issues.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned