The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A proper build thread for 1501

GSX_TC

Frontline Fab!!! Yes

LIV4PSI

Frontline Fab valve cover is in the mail as well Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

#Baller!!

I just want the diff and T-case ones =)

LIV4PSI

Yes it was stupid expensive and the money was better spent elsewhere. No I don't regret buying it one bit haha

prove_it

If you have to ask, you can't afford. Super nice.

I really want the ball bearing front cover.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

89Patches, I sold my spare engine to pay for it.

Prove it, me too. I wish he would at least release the price and ETA of when it will be finished.

prove_it

I hope it isn't too far off of what a new oem will cost. With the skills they have I would trust my engine with it, no doubt. Not sure if the ball bearings will make a big difference or not. What I'm hoping for is improved oil feed into the block. More better for the 15w-40 rotella. Possibly thicker oils too.

89Patches

That's not the answers I was looking for. Prove_it was close though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think FF said $1000-1500.

BENE38A

from what I had seen he expects cost to be around $1500 including the remote OFH and adjustable pressure regulator and limited release in spring.

jeverts

Is it expensive yeah, but the work that goes into them it really isn't that expensive. I will tell you that Andrew does amazing work and the to get finishes like that take time and everything down to machine, correct G-code and programming, type of cutters, speeds and feeds, and even as far as coolant concentration has to be to a capital T.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Looks like my user title is holding true KC, haha

minneSNOWta

Not a meme person, but you deserve this Craig.
ballin.gif

LIV4PSI

Between the two of us, we have covered the main Frontline Fabrication items.

GSTwithPSI

Combine the cash you both spent and you can buy another VR-4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Looking good though, Craig. I'm glad you're getting back in the swing of things.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Fuel lines and fittings came in today. I thought I had basic criteria for what I wanted, but it ended up that Goodridge 910 PTFE lines were the only real option.

My not so exciting Turbonetics manifold to complete my $200 turbo setup.

These should be showing up any day. I'm much more of a drag racing guy, but I couldn't pass them up. Hotbits DT2 coilovers

prove_it

Don't feel bad on the coilovers. I bought a set of Muellerized JIC coilovers and pretty much drag race. Stupid good deal to pass up. Seems like a waste, but hey they do help.

Looking very nice sir.

LIV4PSI

My friend Kris put me in the payment plan, so I was forced to buy them haha. I have BC's on my Subaru and I'm not impressed with the them.

Also finished up putting POR on my suspension parts yesterday, hillbilly style

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts