The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

97 vr4 tt knocking noise

NZ_VR4_97

hi all im new to this site but i am looking for help or ideas.......i have a 97 vr4 legnum twin turbo.engine idols fine and all that but it has a knocking noise which almost sounds like it's comming for the top end i cleaned all oil jets etc on both heads took all lash adjusters out bled them replaced with oil everything up there looked fine but the little knock is still there.....any ideas please it would be a great help

BENE38A

this site is for the 6g galant vr4 mate, although someone may be able to help I would go to www.clubvr4.com, guys there are dedicated to the later model galant and legnum vr4

matt92vr4

Rod knock on the 6g72 quite often sounds like it's up top.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned