The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

93 grill

WaRrIoRs16

I'm at the junk yard right now and I found a pretty much complete white 93 galant. I was just wondering if the grill from the 93 will fit my 91. Thanks.

stealthtt24

Yes, and it might be to your benefit, personal or financial gain, to snag the headlights if they are in good condition.

WaRrIoRs16

Thank you. Yeah the left one is great, but the right head light if cracked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

WaRrIoRs16

I had already left without the one good headlight. But I did manage to grab the grill, should clean up really nicely. The car also had a fully intact sunroof, which I really wish I could steal and put in my galant but oh well. It was Tee Pee's junk yard in Sunnyside. Thanks for the help.

mitsuturbo

it wasn't the LS, with the good front fascia, was it? (you know, the "GVR4 sans foglight holes" fascia)

If so, i'd be willing to drive to tri-cities to pick it up myself.

Whoodoo

Dang that grill is ugly. Why would you want that pig faced thing over your perfectly decent 91 grill?

Last edited:

SouthCaliVR4

^^^Don't hold back, tell him how you really feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. I'm not a big fan of the chrome grill myself, once they get a little pitted they go fast.

curtis

Go back and get it I have 2 driver sides without matches here.

WaRrIoRs16

I'm not quite sure what the front looks like that you are describing. I'm sorry, I should have taken some pictures of it.

Yeah I don't mind the stock grill, but I love the look of the white grill on the white galant and this is the best I can do at the moment.

mitsuturbo

93 LS front fascia.
105241-0-0-0.jpg

prod_MI1000226f-400x400.jpg

WaRrIoRs16

To be honest I don't recall. I can swing by the junkyard again next friday though and check it out as well as maybe get that passenger side headlight.

curtis

Hey if you get it I'll pick it up to make a set or if someone wants a set to refurbish on there own you can send one and I can send the other.

WaRrIoRs16

PMed

maroonmetallic

Quoting mitsuturbo:
93 LS front fascia.

I like this bumper & am glad I found one on a running (parts) car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts