The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

93 Eagle Summit Wagon AWD project

presterone

Leon, my friend currently drives a 1g that you used to own. I was reminded how small the New England and DSM/mitsu community really is. The car is a black cherry laser that was formerly turquoise. He loves the absolute hell out of the car and it is one of the cleanest daily driven 1G's around here anyway, I mean there are possibly no 1G DSM's daily driven in maine.

Leon_R

We are going back about ten years ago, but I remember it! I bought it with only 50k miles! It needed a new tranny and was a quick "flip" job and the guy who bought it was going to school for autobody, so he used it as project car for his class. He changed the color to black cherry. Isn't he selling it?

Leon_R

First time at the track after a long winter, another personal best 11.69@120! This time on regular 20G

click

PolskiVR4

I'm.looking forward to again seeing this in person at the Shootout.

Leon_R

Yahoo picked up the latest Summit video and this time I cought it on the front page:

click

107k hits from just 400 on Saturday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Leon_R

Guys, I am considering unimaginable, switching my Summit to 5 lug, which has one major downsize: I would no-longer be able to use my beloved TE37 Volks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But on a positive side, I will have a much better choice of wheels to pick from! I guess my question is what are these TE37 Volks worth? Two of them were slightly bent when I bought them, but I had them straightened, so now, all four are perfect.

Last edited:

OpticalPhenom

That is the first time I've ever seen a summit run a circle. I have to say, i loved it. Awesome man just awesome.

Leon_R

Thanks! Unfortunately, I need more rubber to make it more competitive, which is why I am considering switching to 5 lugs.

The Volks are 16X7, offset is around 40mm, but I am not sure.

Olson

buy my rims!!!

Leon_R

This is probably the coolest thing that happened to my minivan, thus far:

click

Last edited:

Leon_R

I went to the track to test my FP Red, had the closest race against a C4 Corvette, ran a personal best of 11.65@ 121. Then an awesome race against a Camaro and finally lose a close loss to a monster Mustang. I was told that this was a 1000hp Mustang. Sure seemed fast!

click

Leon_R

Blowby in #4 cylinder (as I just found out...). I took a gamble with a "junk yard motor" and it didn't pay off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts