The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

93 Bumper, will it fit?

desant78

I was a junk yard not too long ago....and found a regular 93 galant. anyone know if those bumpers will bolt on? kinda far and don't feel like making the drive just to be let down....any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

I believe it should fit with some work iirc one of the members from mass. had one on his car some people think its a bit cleaner than our front bumper...
click

Nartanian

Wow, I actually like how it looks without the fog lights. Does look a bit cleaner imo.

maroonmetallic

Just an FYI, '93 was a cross-over year for the Galant. I have seen some cars being sold as 93's when they look like the 94-98 body style.

Also, only the 93 Galant LS came w/ the vr-4 style bumper (minus foglights)
I have one and it's not for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

The car belonged to vr4coop I am not sure if he is still on here maybe try a pm....

desant78

great info thanks guys!

AnotherNewb

Quoting Blown1:
I believe it should fit with some work iirc one of the members from mass. had one on his car some people think its a bit cleaner than our front bumper...
click

That bumper with a lip on it =sex

curtis

Man if you've found a LS bumper you just caught a unicorn. wow.... I've never even seen one in person.

maroonmetallic

Curtis,

I have seen 2 in person (the one I have now) and one that was beat up in the yard.
I think Ive seen almost everything available in the US as far as options go.
Just last week I stumbled on a 90 Galant without A/C. I grabbed the A/C button "plug" & the firewall plug & also have the VIN for those interested in non-A/C parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts