The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

926/1000, 928/1000, 927/2000

transparentdsm

does anyone know or anyone on here own any of these cars??? i have 927/1000 and im just wondering who has these other cars... ive been wanting another vr4, one for me one for my wife, and i thought it would be cool to get one that was numbered before or after or the same as the one we already have. im not trying to buy these cars from anyone, just curious as to who owns them, where they are and maybe some day down the road if they are looking to sell i could pick one up. i really love these cars and there oh so much fun, just want to kinda keep track of what happens, unless someone just has the shell there looking to sell, because im thinking new project in about 3 months.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Badge numbers only mean just that, they will not have been side by side on the assembly line.
If you are cool with that, then you'll be happy having a sequential pair if you find it.

BPU925

i would like to have both 925's....wonder who has the 91?....lol

transparentdsm

yeah i know that doesn't mean they were assembled right next to one another, i just think it would be neat to own # 926 and # 927 or #927 and # 928 from 1992 or # 927 from 1991 and 1992. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Galactica

Just be happy to have your number. Wish mine had it.... For all I know, I could have 926 or 928.

red90awd

The previous owner of my car stole the badge off the car, but .my badge number was also written in the trunk.

donkeylips

Want 924/1000? It's quite rotted but repairable. LUNARFX owns 924/2000.

bmxkid415

I got a few pictures of 924 from Ernie last night. Its going to be one nice GVR4 when done. His 2G's are clean

transparentdsm

i am interested in 924. im into fixing the rust. i will actually be living in pa in 3 months. so i would be able to get it around that time..

Last edited:

GSX_TC

haha i like how they start showing themselves, thats a pretty cool idea of gathering all 3 int he sequence of badge numbers

Diego

Quoting Adsmthing:
Im proud owner of 926/1ooo

From out of the woodwork we haz found your car twin

transparentdsm

haha thank you. having a few in a row would be neat. if you ever sell 926/1000 look for me on the board and ask me before you sell to anyone else. i will fly there and drive it home.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts