The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89Mirageman

123abc

Fast shipping and easy communication when I bought a set of brakes for the front. Packaged well and was at a good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Great buyer and prompt communication! Thanks for being easy to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Oops double posted but^^^^

Last edited:

DynastyLCD

chris hooked me up big time. located a 2.4 expo, went to the junkyard, grabbed the motor, separated it to provide me with the crankshaft, had it polished when it looked slightly questionable... A++++ forum member for sure!!! great communication, extremely reasonable to deal with. thanks again for helping me out, and going the extra mile!

turbowop

Chris went above and beyond to help me find some car parts. Even pulled some stuff from his local junkyard for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Shipped in timely fashion and the parts were packaged extremely well. Would gladly do more business with him anytime.

2000GTX

bought some MAFs from this guy. Great guy. Quick shipping.

The_Big_Weave

Ordered some motor mounts for a colt swap from him on 4g61t.org and fast shipping and they look great.

ktmrider

Bought some 93 headlights from Chris.

As advertised, great communication, packed to survive a nuclear blast ( yes it was good ). Thanks again!

autobahntom

Had a good sales experience with Chris. Shows what the majority of this board is all about with regards to business dealings.
Tom

Vr4junkie

Great seller pretty much gave me free 6bolt rods just had to pay for shipping thanks for helping another member.

Nartanian

Fast shipping and good communication. Thank you!

TRBODSM

Great guy on all the forums I've seen him on. Fast shipping and fast payments every time I've bought or sold parts. Thanks again!

DynastyLCD

bought some master cylinders, price was awesome, shipping was fast! great guy to deal with! A+ forum member!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts