The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

87-89 taillights

Nebraska

Looking for the following parts. It’s hard to find these taillights! Malaysia can’t even find them. 402-802-2121

Nebraska

Anyone have a lead on the garnish (trunk pieces) for this style of tail light? I guess 89s and 90s also have this part as well

Ordered the tail lights today, eBay came through! The garnish appears hard to find…

BeerySquash

Do you mean the inner taillights and license plate area or just the thin trim piece that runs along the bottom edge?

Nebraska

Do you mean the inner taillights and license plate area or just the thin trim piece that runs along the bottom edge?

I’m looking for the 2 inside pieces that look like lights. Thanks!

27CCD428-C268-49DD-A347-2643284CB6D8.jpeg

4Grim

I MAY have those lights....I have to dig through my stored parts. I will reply once I find out.

Turbo99

Check out "Dsm Alley" on facebook. They have an 89 center that looks to be in good shape for $140 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts