The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

645of1000

91GVR4

This is a good guy to deal with. I purchased a transfer case from him along with a seal kit and new yoke kit. I send a money order and he shipped promptly. Parts arrived exactly as described. Shipping was reasonable, even cheaper then originally quoted. He offered to refund the difference in shipping charges.

Great guy to deal with, shipped my wiring harness out overnight for saturday delivery and everything worked out great....very very easy to deal with

jepherz

Staff member
Got a part from him and he sent the very same day he got my check. Part looks good so far. Definately a good guy to do business with.

Terry Posten

Got my parts in 1 day, super seller.

mistaVR4

Awesome guy! Thanks a lot bro! have no problem ever doing business with you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chucklesas

Bought a few misc. parts for my Galant from him. No problems at all. Good communication and all that jazz. Thanks again,
Charles

Spott

Very good guy. Got a driveshaft from him(works great), very very reasonable and very quick shipping, saved my ass in a pinch.

maroonmetallic

Road tripped up to his house to get some parts from the recent part out.

EXCELENT guy to work with.

Parts were exactly how they were described.

-Shawn

Hondasi88

I had to add alittle something.....I dont remember his real name but he is good peoples!

DR1665

Very impressed with how smoothly things went with this guy. I'm a newb and still don't really know anyone around here. Excellent communication and item was shipped with UPS tracking number for peace of mind.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts