The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

613 gets some new shoes...

turbohf

got some new shoes, and havent been here or posting in a while. so i figure its time again...

IMG_20120614_172837.jpg

IMG_20120614_172806.jpg

IMG_20120614_172757.jpg

IMG_20120614_172749.jpg

IMG_20120614_172739.jpg

16x7 Konig Feather's... got them from a kid at work that wrecked his Accord. really light wheels. not as light as the stock ones tho.

also
IMG_20120523_134012.jpg

really excited about this one. when i was ordering something for my CRX turbo from the Mitsu dealer (i loose ya?) i had them cut me a new key. i had a sh*t ass sheetmetal stamped out key from a locksmith. was weakness. you can also see the keyfob number plate i stuck to the back of my alarm remote lol.
BIG thanks to you guys here on GVR4.org for that one. guy at the dealer told me before when i was ordering something that i could only get a stamped steel. found the part number thread with this key, exactly what i wanted. i really hate the other keys i have.

turbohf

not sure what the number is. i think i have it at work. im sure the receipt is in the box with the rest of them at my desk lol.

i dont remember where, but i did find the number here. was called the "part number thread" or something like that. i so WAY more searching that posting these days.

bobdole

Mitsubishi key blank - MB543949

PreskitVR4

Very nice choice on wheels sir! Sometimes... Sometimes I hate my big brakes, these cars look soo good on 16"s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts