The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

6 Point Roll Bar

rexwagon1909

Anyone know of any companies that make a roll bar setup that will fit a E39?? Based on the power I will be making I believe I could be running in the low 11's so don't wanna get kicked off the track. I have heard of Stable, anyone else?? OR if you happen live in the WV/KY/OH tristate area, know anyone who makes roll bars of good quality with reasonable prices??

boostedinaz

Do not cheap out on a cage. It can be the difference between life and death.

Ask some of the local road racers who builds their cages and have a custom cage made by a professional. So many people dump a ton of money into motors, turbos, and trannys but always seem to skimp on the parts that can save their life. Don't do that, it's not worth it.

Something as basic as a 6 point cage shouldn't cost that much especially if you take the time and gut your interior before you take the car to a chassis shop.

Last edited:

rdomeck

You should pay about $200 per point. I have done them in my shop for that and come out ok on them. I live in Indy and there are a lot of chassis shops here that would do them in that price range with some interior out of the way! I can suggest one in particular in Brownsburg, In. that does great work. Try and find someone local first and check out there shop and get a reference....This is not something that you want to skimp on!

vr4play

You can give this guy a call. His name is Ken Price. He builds a lot of cages for BMW Club race cars. He is the one that is going to do my cage when I get the funds. 1-513-735-2032 or email [email protected]. He is in Ohio. He doesn't do as much as he used to because he was in a big crash in his race car a couple years ago but I believe he still doing them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts