The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

504/2000 Restoration project and 2 other VR4. Why do I love these cars!!

turbomister2

Hey, the work you do is amazing ! I watched the video on the badges and was curious if you’d like to share the measurements you used for the 3 badges ? (I apologize in advance if you already gave the info and I over looked it or didn’t listen )

bobdole

Hey, the work you do is amazing ! I watched the video on the badges and was curious if you’d like to share the measurements you used for the 3 badges ? (I apologize in advance if you already gave the info and I over looked it or didn’t listen )
Unfortunately I didn't keep the measurements. Check the link.

turbomister2

Unfortunately I didn't keep the measurements. Check the link.
Greatly Appreciate the help !! Thank you

bobdole

Took the RS out first time this year. Did really well.
344292262_6335729773113888_6143059138783243854_n.jpg

and installed a new super rare nib parts. Check it out. Hope you enjoy :)

paul j

Very nice and interesting. I notice your fog light lenses are bright and shiny, are they original or where did you get them as I need new ones.

bobdole

Very nice and interesting. I notice your fog light lenses are bright and shiny, are they original or where did you get them as I need new ones.
Thanks. Fog Light are original. Low mileage car :)

bobdole

New Video up. Working on the VR4 again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts