The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

5 lug swap quick question

bmxr152

Okay so i got a 1g awd with a blown 4 bolt rear end as a parts car for the 5 lug swap. I was just unsure if i could reuse the 3 bolt rear axles with the rear spindles and hubs from the 4 bolt donor car. I would swap out the 4 bolt but its blown so. Im not worried about keeping the abs since its already taken out.

bmxr152

I see, thanks man. Hey what ball joints and tie rods did you use in those pics and do you like them so far?

Picked them up from rockauto. Havent put any miles on them so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - Still JSB'in.

MEVOTECH Part # MK9617 More Information About this Part Suspension Ball Joint @ $10.23 ea

But the cups fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts