The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4WS...Keep it or junk it?

Graig
I would love to visit his place. I may even be able to go down this weekend. I am in Central Mass (Sturbridge area) and Hartford is only a hope and a skip. Do you have directions ?
Thanks

number3

Its been at least 4-5 years since I had the 4WS removed from number3 and I still have the sticker. To be honest I have never really thought about it.

When I get asked about the AWS I just tell them it has been removed but it did come factory with it along with AWD etc etc etc

quote:Originally posted by SteveHebert:
Graig
I would love to visit his place. I may even be able to go down this weekend. I am in Central Mass (Sturbridge area) and Hartford is only a hope and a skip. Do you have directions ?
Thanks
Steve...I'll be talking to him today and I'll get the address and info about the Grand Opening. I know they were having food, and giving you the chance to win a $200 VR gift certificate if you show your car or something like that. Later that night are the Riverfest fireworks which he said you can see right from the shop.

What's your email? I'll email you the directions and info later today.

My Email - [email protected]

Also I plan on removing my 4 wheel steering, We are original owners and have never been able to see the difference, then about 4 years ago my mechanic told me they were no longer working. I will probably remove it along with the 3 bolt - when I put on a 4 - but I will keep it. I have owned the car 11 years and have never had anyone ask me about the AWS sticker. I usually have to bring it to their attention when I try to explain to them why this car is so unique. Well I figure with the right modifications I will no longer have to 'explain' anything, will just let them see (from behind) for themselves.
grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts